Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!
You can get your individual CEC membership one of three ways:
- Premier (our most expansive package with exclusive benefits)
- Full (offers all the benefits of Basic membership as well as special professional development and topical information)
- Basic (featuring the most-requested CEC member benefits at our lowest price)
Are you a student? Receive 20% off any individual membership rate!
Looking for group membership? Check out our School/School District Package for special rates for schools or districts with multiple special educators!
International Developing Countries — Individuals residing in developing countries, as identified by the World Bank Model, may join CEC at the Full Membership option for only $50! Your mailing address must be in a developing country. Otherwise, you will be charged the regular Full Member rate of $115.